Dear Shreya, my friend thank you for always admiring my words and over that nominating me for my first WordPress Writing Award “Liebster“, Well as for now as much as i see this award is just a way to promote blogging and appreciate every writer. You are really a true friend, so versatile and emotional in your lovely poems. Well I might not be not that good, but I adore you so much, more than you know now, it’s all my pleasure to have friends like you here in this virtual world too.
I won’t say much, moving forward, let me list down the rules everyone have laid out for me.
11 facts about me
Well for me I like creating poems, reading stories having deep conversations, but when it comes close to me or things I love, I’d rather exclude it for their better. Date and days never stick to my mind too, and the names of places and faces of people I meet occasionally, doesn’t hold much significance for me. Yeah, I forget faces in real to whom I never got connected much. It’s been bad for me. I carry the memories in terms of emotions and how the day, place or the person made me feel. That being told, if you’ve read my blog, you know me a lot more than people who known me personally. Loads of love to you!
I’d also to thank everyone for supporting this far.
Now moving forward.
1. What is your favorite food? MacPuff! it’s made some stuffed in white flour.
2. What country are you from? India.
3. What kind of music do you like? Depends on my mood, but mostly with lyrics.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Well it’s under process, not to reveal, so better Shush.
5. Biggest regret in life? I’ve made a fair share of mistakes, but life is short for regrets. I am sure it will get healed. So don’t worry of that.
6. Are you introvert or extrovert kind? Haha! I had an mbt test, told by an online friend, turned out I am 53% introvert. I remember that yet.
7. What’s your passion? Confused on this one, but yes i like to write a lot.
8. Why do you follow my blog? Well as I did told, you are the first I interacted with, out of this wordpress. It’s true. Mostly I become speechless for the way you write and express things in it, you are really good with words and a true friend. I wish I could also suggest things and write as you do.
9. If you were a drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), what would you be? I am non-alcoholic truly, yeah, you guessed right. some boring type. But for friends I’d try to be a little spunky. So yeah, Believe me, I’m easy to handle.
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? I do.
11. Do you believe in karma? Yep, and do believe it pays, somehow somewhere, but does, always.
Well thank you again Shreya aka wildscarecrazy for nominating me. and as the rules I got to deliver it to my favorite readers right!
Well, By my point of view, my nominees are every single one of you who reads this. Rule says 11, but I guess each writer deserves it. Mostly are elder than me, if I deserve few words back, will be my honor.
And for the questions, I really loved Shreya’s questions and I don’t think I can come up with any better questions. So, my questions are Shreya’s questions.
Loads of love and thanks a million Shreya. This has been fun and a lot more appreciation for me!
myjoopress.poetry aka Rishabh Kumar