Thank you so much http://nabeesblog.com/ for nominating me for Awesome Blogger Award.
Check out the link mentioned above to know more about her posts. She is a good blogger who captures all interesting facts for you and tells everything with the motive”How can you stay at home”. So don’t forget to read it….
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- Give them ten questions.
Nabeela’s questions :-
1.Why did you started blogging?
To let out what was within.
2.Who is your role model?
role model is all those i trust and admire their work, so yes, all bloggers are my inspiration and role model.
3.Have you had a mental breakdown in your life?
Yes, I did.
4.What’s something you want to learn?
flying, if I could.
5.What’s first, the egg or the chicken?
None, actually every living being came from a cell first.
6.Where is your dream destination?
Ok, as in place I would like to go Andeez.
7.What is the goal with your blog?
just writing and letting out to the world.
8.Any projects you are working on?
None, just trying to improve myself.
9.Coffee or tea and why?
Depends on occasion.
10.What’s you’re number one tip for a writers block?
Write daily, doesn’t matter what.. there are people who are just letting out as its a diary for them, but yes, content matters. What can you give to the world?
So now, my nominees are:
Anushka’s pillow thoughts
Shreya’s WildHeart blog
Neha nandwana di
Sheree’s view from the back
Random ramblings by Shweta suresh
Kumar parma, the hindi mail
Mehak lovely, love stories
Garima, be inspired
Rekha sahay mam
the alchemist pottery
Nominating these I am pretty sure, if you have read or will read these blogs even once, you won’t be able to stop yourself to follow them. I don’t know want all of them to carry this award forward, just want to introduce them to you all. They are actually awesome bloggers and it will be my honor if they do and any reader reading it is welcome to get nominated by me.
And my questions to you all
- What were the challenges before you started blogging?
- What kind of motive your blog has now?
- Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers?
- What’s something that you want to learn?
- What kind of books or blogs you read?
- Any mistake that you remember from your past?
- How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers?
- If you had a chance to do something that doesn’t bound you at all, what would you like to do?
- Some of your favorite persons from your real or virtual life.
- Any memorable event in your life.
Thank you so much for reading my blogs so far.