I have been nominated by Daneelyunus for Sunshine Blogger Award. He is the most versatile blogger I’ve ever seen. I’m thankful to sir for nominating me this amazing award and all my followers who support my writing. Well, this is my second Sunshine Blogger Award. You all should take a look at his blogs daneelyunus.com
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions.
- What’s the best way to relax after a stressful day?
Ans –If you ask me, the best way would be a long trip, music of your choice and company of group of your funny friends.
- Do you consider hardships and trials from Almighty as a punishment or a blessing? And why?
Ans – God is our creator and our almighty father, He is also our true friend. I think all the hardships He gives us, is a part of learning. And the punishments are just an another way to make us realise our mistakes.
- Do you have any regrets in your life? And anything you’d want to change if you go back in time? What would it be?
Ans – Well there would be a regret if I won’t be able to give much to those who have hopes from me. I am lucky, it’s not so yet.
- What is the first thing people notice about you?
Ans – Through blogs, friendly, I guess so. 😊
- Do you forgive and forget or take revenge from those who’ve harmed you? What do you think which is better?
Ans –Well I’m forgetful to the matters but the broken trust rarely heals.
- Any single advice you think anyone would have given you when you were young?
Ans –Be a good learner and maintain relations.
- Would you leave writing for a hundred million dollars?
Ans – For such questions I always say, “Don’t expect, except yours. Be worthy of the thing.”
- What is your favourite food to cook?
Ans – Omlette with bread and maggy.
- What is your favorite quote?
Ans – Don’t expect, except yours. Be worthy of the thing.
- What have you tried lately that is new and exciting?
The question will remain the same
- Ava tripathy
- Anya Abraham
- Navneet kumar
- the curious mind
- shivanisingh, कलम बनारसी
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award! I love your blogs and hence it was worth nominating for this award
Stay Home Stay Safe