Thank you and sorry Amy. Thanks for admiring my work and sorry for being this late accepting this award by you. but nevertheless hurray!!!!!!♡♡♡♡ haha! It was my first time to get nominated with this award!!!♡♡. Thank you so much Amy for the award♥♥. She’s really an amazing, inspiring and so supportive writer. I liked his monthly welcome most. Also each month she noticed specialty of each day in one of her post. I remember her advice.
You don’t fake who you are because you want to impress others. (had given me a deep insight)
–Amy’s blog 😊(do have a look guys)
Also,it is said that this award is given to really special people with brilliant writing skills, given to authors, poets, story writers, inspiring people or just a great blog and If you receive this award 5 times, you will become an author of some of the posts on Penable!!!!
RULES OF THE PENABLE AWARD.
- Tag your post with the #penableaward.
- Display the Penable award logo on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination.
- Give them three new questions to answer.
Thank you once again Amy. Here are the answers to your questions.
- Which of your blog posts is your Favourite?
Ans: There are many. Each had a memory of mine. If I say I liked gathering knowledge and presenting to you all in my post: Movies that reconnects you to life and baby talk song by me I loved so much. First one took so time, watching all those.
2. What does creativity mean to you?
Ans: To me, I believe creativity is like giving your pen or paper the complex and yet the simplest form that binds you in long time memories.
3. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Ans: Hmmmmmm… if you ask for these lockdowns, I’d say sleeping, watching movies. But the most favorite part was writing a poem each day for NaPoWriMo, the most spontaneous so far. Hey, if you haven’t seen it, click here. I was amazed with my poetic ability that time.
I nominate all my followers who want to carry it forward cause a writer’s greatest support is his readers and trust me, each one of you, penning down their experiences, life, learnings and emotions, enhance the worth for such awards. Thank you for being supportive through my journey and always being there.
- What is your main objective in life?
- What inspires you to write?
- What do you do along with blogging?
Wishing a happy day to everyone once again. Have some myjoopress memories with you.
—:You can follow me through:—