Featured image by Jeshoots
This post is just a reminder to everyone including me.
If we want to do major things, we got to focus on the minor things first.
Developing our own success story is must, for our success. If we see Ramayana, the story connects to us that’s why people see it. “Josh talks” is all about success stories that’s why it got into trend and people like it.
Does your life have a good story, why not? Why not yet! Create it.
Knowing something doesn’t makes change, the realisation of that knowledge makes.
Stories has the power to connect to you deeply. It matters cause the stories touch our emotions. If you have a story worth sharing, do share it. Also I heard a video ad by legendary actor late Irfan khan sir.
If you remember that advertisement, he tells that he never heard the word “DIFFICULT”. And then answers his worker in add that if he had heard the word before, he could not achieve what he did in life. Truly his life is remarkable to get shared, I guess I will share that soon. That will be my absolute pleasure to learn and share it. But you know, everything depends on our realisation, no one can deny that.
So how would we make our story. Now I am sharing some questions that I think should be worth answerable to myself too.
The questions to make your story.
- Why did you started this journey?
- What changes did the journey brought to you when you became part of it?
- What were you doing before this journey?
- What were the causes that motivated you to put yourself into this?
- What were your doubts about this journey?
- How did you resolve all these doubts?
- What were the challenges before you in starting it?
- How did you overcome these challenges?
- As you got yourself into this journey, what changes you see in yourself ,how much did it affect you?
- How much did this journey affected your family?
I guess, these should be the basics that can give us right direction, these seems small things but you know, the perfection is all necessary.
If you are new. Where to go? What to do? I don’t know much about your plan for future yet, but the question we should ask ourself should be like:
- What are your expectations from this journey, what changes it will bring to you?
- Do you feel this journey will change your life?
- If you do success in this journey, who are those other people who will get benefit from it?
- How will they get the benefit of your journey?
- As long as now, what was the best thing you noticed in this journey?
- What is your next goal?
- What is your ultimate goal?
Else than these, we got to keep in mind that the surrounding also determines things. So don’t hear what doesn’t strengths affirmation to your journey.
Do read : listen when
I hope you all like it. I am not a writer, just trying to get somethings out of this head. You see, Mostly i do poems but had some extra time these days,so i thought why not give a try to it. But I want to admit it, Some are my thoughts, but some are taken or heard through podcasts that I presented to you.
Thank you everyone for being with me this far ….
Stay safe, Stay healthy, Live happy.